Employment at Mount Sunapee
Thank you for your interest in a position at Mount Sunapee Resort. Please review the available positions, if any, listed on this page.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please fill out an Online Application for Employment or stop by the Administration Office Mon – Fri, 9 am to 4pm (EOE).
- Only one (1) application per person per season is needed. If you require updates to your application, please email your changes to email@example.com
- All applicable fields must be completed when submitting the application. When submitting a resume in addition to the application, it is necessary to also complete the employment portion. Please do not say "refer to resume" in this section. Thank you.
These positions are for the ski season. Employment typically begins when the snow starts to fly and the ski season gets underway.
- Bag Check Attendants
- Lift Operators & Attendants
- Experienced Line & Prep Cooks
- Night Custodians
- Front Desk Receptionist (see below)
- Retail Shop Staff
- Snowmaking - Control Room Operator
Front Desk Receptionist
We have an immediate opening for a team player with excellent guest service skills who enjoys assisting people on the phone and in person. Duties include taking accurate and concise messages, typing, filing, faxing, and copying. Knowledge of MS Office is a plus. Previous office experience is preferred. This is a full-time seasonal position - five days a week, Wednesday - Sunday.
Jobs Available at Our Sister Mountain Okemo in Ludlow, VT
Visit Okemo's website for more job opportunities.
Night Housekeeping Supervisor
Full-Time Year Round
Responsibilities include overseeing the cleanup of public spaces (restaurants, meeting rooms, hallways, and restrooms), some meeting room setups, training and supervising staff. Requirements include previous housekeeping experience, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and a valid driver’s license. Familiarity with carpet cleaning and floor care a plus. The work schedule for this position includes weekends and holidays; as a general rule, the hours will be 3:30PM to Midnight but flexibility with work hours is required. This is a Full-Time Year Round position with benefits including 401k, Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Personal Time, Flex Plan, Ski & Golf Resort Discounts and more! Apply online today at www.okemo.com. For more information contact: Okemo Mountain Resort – Human Resources 77 Okemo Ridge Road, Ludlow, VT 05149 Fax: (802) 228-4558 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (802) 228-1963.