An Introduction to Skiing and Snowboarding
We're looking forward to teaching you to ski or ride this 2016-2017 season!
Everything You Need to Become a Skier, Snowboarder, or Telemark Skier in Just Three Days!
When you are about to learn anything new, there is often the fear of the unknown lurking somewhere in the back of your mind. It is no different with learning to ski or snowboard, but we're here to help! Our three-day Start Here Learn to Ski/Snowboard package gives everything you need to become a skier, snowboarder, or telemark skier.
Here's what you can expect across three days of our Start Here Program:
Day One - $89
- A two-hour beginner group lesson
- Use of beginner rental skis* or snowboard, boots and helmet for the day
- A full-day lift ticket to the South Peak Learning Area for the day
- Voucher with discounts for Day 2
*If you would like to take a telemark lesson please select a "Start Here Ski Program" from our online store and request telemark skis when checking in at the Rental Shop.
Day Two - Ski the entire mountain!
With voucher from Day 1, you have three options:
- All-Mountain ticket - $49
- All-Mountain ticket and rentals - $59
- All-Mountain ticket, rentals, and 2-hour group lesson - $69
Includes a voucher for Day 3
Day Three - Come back and do it all over again!
Same options as Day 2 with valid voucher.
- Midweek: 10:00 am - noon and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Weekends: 9:00 - 11:00 am, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, and 1:30 - 3:30 pm
All adult (16+) lessons will meet at South Peak (Ray's House)
Start here available December 24th through the end of the season ($39 special from the opening of South Peak through Friday, December 23rd) . Purchase on-site or online and advance reservations must be made no later than midnight the day prior to arrival and are day specific.
Please arrive at the Rental Shop one hour before your desired lesson time!
If you have any questions please call us at 603-763-3564 or email us.