Mount Sunapee Group Policies
All details of group planning and on-site transactions are made on a personalized basis. It starts with our Mountain Ambassadors who greet each bus group upon arrival on weekends and holidays at the convenient bus drop-off area. We are constantly told that our hospitality and extra service with groups are the finest of any resort visited by our winter guests. Mount Sunapee's base area facilities are all centrally located and easy to negotiate, streamlining group logistics and services.
- With your group of 20 or more paying guests, no minimum is required for discounts on rental equipment or ski/snowboard lessons. Group lessons and rental vouchers must be purchased at the time of placing your ticket order through Mount Sunapee's Group Sales Office.
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard "Start Here" program is available for ages 16 and up only.
- Children's lessons and programs are available for ages 4-15 through our Children's Learning Center Desk. Group rates do not apply to these programs. Due to limited space, reservations are required. For information on programs for children ages 4-15, please check our Children’s Program page.
- Mount Sunapee Resort’s wonderful Culinary Services will put on a meal, provide food to go or host an après-ski party that will accommodate the needs of your group or organization. The Sales Manager will work with you to coordinate the details of your event.
- Recreational "Fun" Races can be set up for your group or organization in the NASTAR racing course.
- Arrangements must be made through the Groups Sales Office. Call 603.763.3574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group lift tickets and other related programs are available with a minimum purchase of 20 lift tickets per day.
- One complimentary ticket will be provided for every 20 tickets purchased during weekend/holidays (i.e. the 21st, 42nd, 63rd tickets are free). During midweek (non- holiday) and value season the comp ratio is one per every 10 tickets. Comp ticket(s) to be issued will match most frequent paid tickets ordered.
- Group discounts and ticketing at Mount Sunapee must be a single transaction between the group leader and Mount Sunapee’s Group Sales Office. A group leader is responsible for all financial arrangements and distribution of tickets.
- For all group lift tickets and lessons, ordering 24 hours in advance is required. Same-day walk-ins groups are not accepted.
- We will gladly reserve rental equipment with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Rental requirements: equipment preference, name, age, height, weight, shoe size, and ability are required 48 hours before your arrival. Individual rental forms are required, however if your group is coming soon and you don’t have time to mail them to us please fill out a group rental form and either fax or email it us. That way we can have your rental equipment waiting for you when you arrive!
- A driver’s license or state ID card must be used as security for all rental equipment. All students under 18 years of age must have an adult chaperone present.
- Tickets will not be issued until payment is received. We gladly accept cash (US funds), checks, certified checks, money orders, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- All group ticket, lesson and rental transactions will take place in our Group Sales Office.
- A Mount Sunapee Ambassador personally welcomes each bus group and provides information and assistance (weekends and holiday periods).
- Mount Sunapee’s bus parking area is the quickest, most efficient and convenient of any resort in New England. Ticket purchasing is located in our Group Sales Office off the slope-side patio in the Spruce Lodge, steps from the bus parking.
- Motorcoach drivers will receive a food voucher.