2017-2018 Mid-Week Pass
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
The Mid-Week Pass is made for those that are able to get out Monday through Friday and want to avoid the weekend bustle!
ALL NEW - 2017-18 Pass Protection Plan! Learn More.
Note: You must buy the following passes by June 30th to receive the listed price. After that date, the prices increase.
29% Off Before June 30th!
Rack Price: $635
Super Senior Mid-Week Pass
33% Off Before June 30th!
Rack Price: $455
Mid-Week Season Passes issued by Mount Sunapee, which are valid at Okemo, are not direct-to-lift at Okemo. On your first visit to Okemo please present your season pass at Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific pass for use at Okemo.
Note: The We Are Sunapee Loyalty tickets are $42.00 tickets to encourage you to introduce a friend to Mount Sunapee! To redeem these tickets, the pass-holder must be present. Tickets can be redeemed at Guest Services and ticket windows.
Mid-Week Pass Black-out Dates:
- December 26, 2017 - January 1, 2018.
Skiing at Okemo? Take Note: Okemo’s holiday black-out dates this week are:
December 23rd 2017 – January 1st 2018.
- January 13th & 14th
- February 17th – 23rd
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Mount Sunapee season pass holders will need to go to Okemo Resort Services to pick up their Okemo direct-to-lift RFID card upon their first visit to Okemo.
- Rates are based on age as of January 1, 2018. Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Conditions of Use & Release of Liability Agreement. Please be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- 2017-18 Season Passes are valid through the 2017-18 Winter Season and expire on our Closing Day 2018.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. For those unforeseen life events that could occur during the year, Mount Sunapee offers an optional Pass Protection Plan to protect your investment if the unexpected hapens. Click here to learn about our NEW Pass Protection Plan.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $25.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a 7 day waiting period.