Mount Sunapee • Okemo • Crested Butte
Ultra Pass Features
- This is the ultimate pass with unlimited access to three great mountains: Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire, Okemo Mountain, Vermont and Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Valid every day that Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Crested Butte are open.
- 25% off Crested Butte Mountain Resort Properties. Call 1(844)218-5962 for details and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Pass Holder Package.
- Receive three (3) unrestricted days at Pico Mountain, Vermont loaded onto your Mount Sunapee Season Pass.
|Adult (Ages 19-64)
|Young Adult (Ages 13-18)
|Junior (Ages 6-12)
|Senior** (Ages 65-69)
|Super Senior** (Ages 70+)
|Child* (Ages 5 and under)
* Processing Fee. Child pass available to 6 year old dependent with the purchase of an Adult Ultra Season Pass. Otherwise must purchase a Junior pass. There are no benefits associated with a Child pass. It is merely for convenience.
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, will not be direct-to-lift at Okemo. Pass holders need to present their season pass at Okemo Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific season pass for use at Okemo.
At Crested Butte, Ultra Pass holders must present their pass at the Crested Butte ticket office to receive a complimentary lift ticket for the days they will be skiing.
Saturday, December 26, 2015 – Sunday, January 3, 2016
Saturday, January 16, 2016 – Monday, January 18, 2016
Saturday, February 13, 2016 – Friday, February 19, 2016
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2016.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.