Mount Sunapee VALUE PASS PLUS
Mount Sunapee • Okemo
Value Pass Features
- Ski and ride at Mount Sunapee and Okemo seven days a week, during non-holiday periods.
- Crested Butte Vacation Offer – Receive 25% off when you book through Crested Butte Vacations and stay in a Crested Butte Mountain Resort-managed property. Includes up to 5 days of free skiing at Crested Butte Mountain. Number of free days of skiing to match number of nights lodging, up to 5 days maximum. Tickets are not transferable and valid for Mount Sunapee passholder only. May not be combined with other offers or promotions. Call 1-844-218-5962 for lodging and air reservations and ask for the Mount Sunapee Season Passholder Package.
- 50% off night skiing and riding midweek, non-holiday at Pats Peak, New Hampshire.
- 10% off in the Mountain Outfitters retail shops at Mount Sunapee
Purchase by October 10, 2016 and receive these extra benefits:
- Includes one $39 Guest Ticket valid any day for friends and family.
- 20% off Adventure Park and Bike Park activities May 28, 2016 – June 19, 2016 and Sept. 10 – Oct. 10, 2016. 10% off June 25, 2016 – Sept. 5, 2016.
|Value Pass Plus (All Ages)
|Pricing increase after October 10, 2016
Direct-to-lift at Mount Sunapee
This season pass issued by Mount Sunapee, which is valid at Okemo, is not direct-to-lift at Okemo. On your first visit to Okemo please present your season pass at Resort Services to obtain an Okemo specific pass for use at Okemo.
Saturday, December 24, 2016 – Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017 – Monday, January 16, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017 – Friday, February 24, 2017
When purchasing Mount Sunapee Season Pass:
- Rates based on age as of January 1, 2017.
- Management may require proof of age upon purchase.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable. Upon management approval,
a credit may be issued toward future purchases with medical documentation of inability to ski/ride.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $50.00 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period.